• 1 Post By Point1
  • 1 Post By TheLolMan
  • 1 Post By narcotico71
  • 1 Post By labluegirl99
  • 1 Post By Reznor

Thread: Events

Default Events

Head Administrator

Hey guys, before we send out emails and do recruiting for events that the staff is scheming up -
    I'd like to see if we've got active lurkers that have anything to weigh in on the matter.

When A-F was active, what drew you here?
    What would you like to see when A-F becomes active again?

Valentina and Miyano like this.

Default Re: Events

Ifrit

Hi, when Nihonomaru and then A-F was active (I didn't even know that it isn't active) , I was coming here for manga raws, I'm still coming here to see if some link is active. I would like to come here for this in future too. (Sorry for mistakes)

Valentina likes this.

Unknown

hi,
    i got ur E-Mail.
    im an active lurker.
    I used to browse nihonomaru hentai section, until everything was scrambled. I don't know the substitute

Valentina likes this.

La Rouge

Quote Originally Posted by KikiMars View Post
    Hi, when Nihonomaru and then A-F was active (I didn't even know that it isn't active) , I was coming here for manga raws, I'm still coming here to see if some link is active. I would like to come here for this in future too. (Sorry for mistakes)
    Quote Originally Posted by Point1 View Post
    hi,
    i got ur E-Mail.
    im an active lurker.
    I used to browse nihonomaru hentai section, until everything was scrambled. I don't know the substitute
    Hi! thank you for your responses. We're trying to bring back the activity because we have a lot of great news coming Homepage Wise. We're doing this to Anime-Fall becomes a home for many. Building a caring, strong=engaging community is our top priority.

Spoiler!

Unknown

Thanks for the email, was active during niho, after everything went through a black hole, I went through with it. Came a few times, but when there's nothing, lost interest.

Unknown

I'm certainly not active anymore, but at the time was mostly lurking the yaoi subforum while keeping an eye for raw manga, some game discussions and hentai CG sets.
    And if memory doesn't fail there was a thread for japanese learning.

Unknown

Hello,

I thought nihonomaru was dead then i didn't know you rebrand it. Why re-branding though?

Regards,

La Rouge

Quote Originally Posted by Jackrider View Post
    Thanks for the email, was active during niho, after everything went through a black hole, I went through with it. Came a few times, but when there's nothing, lost interest.
    My main focus is the homepage and bring you guys a new set of exciting features :) so i can't wait to share the next release! As for the forum, Reznor, Trinity and the new staff are working on a set of new plans. It takes an entire community to work together and we want to make AF an exciting place for discussions related to anime, manga, and life + few more exciting news down the line i.e., a podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyano View Post
    I'm certainly not active anymore, but at the time was mostly lurking the yaoi subforum while keeping an eye for raw manga, some game discussions and hentai CG sets.

And if memory doesn't fail there was a thread for japanese learning.
    We want as many of you to be active because it is fun when everyone is talking! :) If you have friends that you like to invite, bring new friends always helps creating new discussions. We want to be a whole big family again!

Quote Originally Posted by duodeath21 View Post
    Hello,

I thought nihonomaru was dead then i didn't know you rebrand it. Why re-branding though?

Regards,
    It is not rebranding, it is a new site. May be the forum but a lot of changes happened on the forum as well. Every site has its life span and Anime-Fall will bring a new vision with a set of new directions to its community. I am personally excited about it. You should check out the homepage and wait till we release the feed page feature. I think many will love it! it is amazing. We are later working on mobile version for the site and allowing app development.

I am seeing many lurker, please come out and share your thoughts!

Spoiler!

Ifrit

I'm also a lurker. I never post (or at least I don't remember them). I mainly came to niho for the hentai, then found that there was an otaku/gaming community. Yet, lurked I remained xD. I don't think I can invest in any kind of active participation as I have my hands full with my stressful job. So lurk I shall continue xD. hastag just wanted to share myself.

Valentina likes this.

Ifrit

Hi, I was coming for the manga's raw, and I still coming to check if theres some link active. Thanks!

Valentina likes this.

La Rouge

Quote Originally Posted by TheLolMan View Post
    I'm also a lurker. I never post (or at least I don't remember them). I mainly came to niho for the hentai, then found that there was an otaku/gaming community. Yet, lurked I remained xD. I don't think I can invest in any kind of active participation as I have my hands full with my stressful job. So lurk I shall continue xD. hastag just wanted to share myself.
    Nooooooo! come out of the shadow! may be join our discord channel to get to know few members then that would encourage you to participate on the forum for discussions :) We love our members, we want to see everone's face and participating! I have a job too and go to college, life is stressful that doesn't mean we can't have fun online!

Quote Originally Posted by narcotico71 View Post
    Hi, I was coming for the manga's raw, and I still coming to check if theres some link active. Thanks!
    Join the discussions :) i will have some more updated feature wise on the manga side of the homepage coming soon after we are done with the current update.

Spoiler!

25 Re: Events

Ifrit

I love both the old and new forums. I came here for the Yaoi raws and just the overall Anime love shared here. Its a good atmosphere with friendly anime fans.
    As for me I'm a lurker but made sure to thank those that shared all their great anime. From Manga to Videos. I lurk quietly in the shadows.

Valentina likes this.

La Rouge

Quote Originally Posted by labluegirl99 View Post
    I love both the old and new forums. I came here for the Yaoi raws and just the overall Anime love shared here. Its a good atmosphere with friendly anime fans.
    As for me I'm a lurker but made sure to thank those that shared all their great anime. From Manga to Videos. I lurk quietly in the shadows.
    I can understand why some might prefer to lurk but we want to see many participating :) we want to get to know all our members <3 When the community is engaging, it becomes more fun when everyone participates.

Spoiler!

Head Administrator

What kinds of things are you lurkers looking for? It seems quite a few of you are here for raws/scans and such, but it's important to keep the community going so that those resources will still be around.

Valentina likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Reznor View Post
    What would you like to see when A-F becomes active again?
    Is there a dark skin in progress?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Santi View Post
    Is there a dark skin in progress?
    I believe Trin was looking into making skins. I'll be sure she sees this suggestion. I will also be looking into learning how to make skins.

Ifrit

When Nihonomaru was active, I was lurking at the Yaoi section :D