• No new messages
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Anal stimulation on guys

Niho19 Anal stimulation on guys

Ifrit

Would you perform Anal Stimulation if your BF asked you to do it for him? >.<

Well, I'm no pro, but my bf seems to enjoy when I lube him up and slowly insert my index finger in, facing towards the front, about as deep in as my second knuckle, like he has a g-spot, and putting pressure and rubbing back and forth at the same time and keeping it there until he comes.

The interesting thing I have found is that as he get's closer to getting off,I can actually feel his prostate getting "engorged"(hardening) right before he blows his load down my throat.

We are each others "firsts" so I may not have the best technique,but for some reason,it works and get's me really wet....but by the time I'm done getting him off...so is he. Spent would be a good word to describe the intensity.

Sun Seto and Natewlie like this.

Default Re: Anal stimulation on guys

Donator VIP Elite

I wouldn't mind 69 😊

~ O Rosa Bella ~

Quote Originally Posted by Sym Gill View Post
    I wouldn't mind 69 ������
    I wondered who would touch this one. Symie seems eager... ;p

Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Setebos View Post
    I wondered who would touch this one. Symie seems eager... ;p
    That got me to want to say a certain line sooo badly(but just for fun), though might be safer to not say it

(On topic, no one is gunna poke me there ever again... hrrrr...)

Last edited by Syncroz; 11-13-2013 at 12:31 PM.

10 Re: Anal stimulation on guys

Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Sselene View Post
    Would you perform Anal Stimulation if your BF asked you to do it for him? >.<

Well, I'm no pro, but my bf seems to enjoy when I lube him up and slowly insert my index finger in, facing towards the front, about as deep in as my second knuckle, like he has a g-spot, and putting pressure and rubbing back and forth at the same time and keeping it there until he comes.

The interesting thing I have found is that as he get's closer to getting off,I can actually feel his prostate getting "engorged"(hardening) right before he blows his load down my throat.

We are each others "firsts" so I may not have the best technique,but for some reason,it works and get's me really wet....but by the time I'm done getting him off...so is he. Spent would be a good word to describe the intensity.
    Well the topic is a bit old but still interesting. A lot of people (male and female) don't really know about anal stimulation (I should say prostate stimulation). If you do some researches on internet, you will find easely articles on specialized blogs about it.
    Anyway, guys have effectively a P-spot (P is for prostate) that you can stimulate by fingering or using a specific stimulator (Aneros is the most famous brand).

The thing you need to know is that guys can experience a very intense orgasm without any ejaculation (if you don't stimulate the penis). That's call a prostatic orgasm. You need some practising with a stimulator before to experience one. But you will realize that you can have orgasms one after another. Since there is no ejaculation, then there is no refractory period.
    Of course you can end your session by a classic orgasm by masturbating but it will be very intensified thanks to the stimulator which push on the prostate.

It's another way to experience a form of pleasure for guys because you need to "construct" your pleasure step by step like girls actually.
    In a normal intercourse, the male excitation increase very quickly (usually in 2-3 minutes) while female excitation time is multiplied by 10 (in average of 20 minutes). But every girl is different so it depends.
    With the prostate stimulation, it's really not easy to reach an orgasm (at the beginning of your learning process). And it will let you understand better the female pleasure "construction" process.

Below few pictures to illustrate my words.

The following graphe is in french but really more complete:

Heermione likes this.

Ifrit

Whoa that last answer was quite helpful ! But a question came to my mind, does guys easily accept that a girl does a prostate stimulation during sex ? Never had the idea before, and when I talked with guys about prostate stimulation, they didn't really seemed to look forward for that kind of thing. Perhaps that's a naive question, but still I'm wondering~ ^^'

Natewlie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Heermione View Post
    Whoa that last answer was quite helpful ! But a question came to my mind, does guys easily accept that a girl does a prostate stimulation during sex ? Never had the idea before, and when I talked with guys about prostate stimulation, they didn't really seemed to look forward for that kind of thing. Perhaps that's a naive question, but still I'm wondering~ ^^'
    Nope! guys don't take it easy to the thought of doing stuff with their butt! Either they think it's gross or they think it's mostly to do with gay sex (their word, not mine). Out of all the guys I've made in contact with only about 10% like that kind of stuff.

That being said, anal stimulation requires work and practice for both genders. Some peeps don't like the thought of doing sexy things with something they associate with pooping. And some people don't like the effort required or practice required to actually make anal sex or stimulation actually start to feel good. You can't just pop a finger, dildo or prostate stimulator and just expect stuff to happen, it depends on the mood and how relaxed that person is. Or practiced, you can't just tear up the asshole, that's not fun. tl;dr IT'S NOT AS SIMPLE AS PEE PEE IN VAG.

ALSO LESBIAN/ANAL TIP: TRIM YOUR FUCKING FINGERNAILS.

Heermione and velka like this.

Ifrit

I think that's pretty sad in a way, that some guys thinks as anal only as gay sex, always good thing to try something else I think, but well it's a personnal choice so I don't really have a word to say to them ^^
    That's true that even among women, lots of them aren't really keen to try anal, and that the preparations can be quite long, even if I know that only from a theoritical point of view ^^'
    Thanks for the answer and the tip ! :3

Natewlie likes this.

It is sad! Some guys are denying their best orgasm available to them. It's equivalent to a girl's orgasm, where it lasts a while and you can go trembling from it. Some dudes just need to open up I think. Yeah it's kinda gross, but sex itself is kind of gross. And sucking dick or going down on a girl not only get you dangerously close to the butt hole, but also you're are literally licking or sucking where they pee from.

Also it's really hot when they have a prostate orgasm, like really hot. It's like a geyser and they look like they're having *so* much fun.

ALSO salut ma belle! Une autre franco :> C'est un plaisir de vous parler ;)

Tip #2, shower before and after. Clean obvious area and go to bathroom before. Enema optional

Last edited by Natewlie; 03-17-2015 at 01:59 AM.
    Heermione likes this.

Ifrit

I can understand that people don't really like the idea, but being completly opposed to something, at least I think so, you miss something wich wan be pretty good, especially when it comes to sex. And I never really thought of sex that way but it's true that, by just stating the obvious, sex become, well, less attractive! xD

Oh~ you make me want to see that! I love to see the pleasure in the other one's face~

Salut à toi aussi !! :3 Oui~ ça fait du bien de parler en français de temps à autre, et c'est tout autant un plaisir pour moi ! D'autant plus que j'apprends pas mal de choses :3

Thanks for the tip again! I didn't knew what enema was, with all that, no one should be able to say that it's dirty or anything !

Natewlie likes this.

It's hard to get guys to get used to the idea. The only way I've found out is make them curious about it. The area in between their testicles and butt is super sensitive on most (taint, gross word though). Touching that area while grabbing balls or while sucking works well. Or grabbing their butt while they're on top and maybe 'accidentally' getting too close. Don't like, shove a finger in there but they'll feel a graze.

:>

Ah, ouais, c'est un peu blasé parler avec les anglos tous le temps :( Je besoin le pratique :> J'espère que mes conseils enseign toi un 'tit peu.

It's not but it feels hella weird.

Heermione likes this.

Ifrit

Making them curious about it, pretty good way to do things. When I'll have someone, I'll try to do it :3 Thanks for your advices :3!!!

Je comprend, je comprend ! XD J'aime parler en anglais mais, de temps à autres, parler un peu en français ne me fait pas de mal ^^' Si tu veux t'entrainer, y'a aucun problème pour moi ^^ dans tout les cas je m'entraine en anglais en même temps donc c'est gagnant pour nous deux :3 Et oui, j'apprends pas mal de choses et c'est vraiment intéressant étant donné que je ne peux pas avoir ce genre de discutions avec tout le monde... ! ^^

He~ Weird ? Why XD ?

Or maybe just mention it, if you don't want to feel creepy or a sleuth. I don't have much shame so.

Heehee. Ma langue maternelle est français, mais il n'y a pas beaucoup des chances à parler français. Ma grammaire et vocabulaire est terrible en tout cas ;) Sa serait amusant a practiqué avec toi mais je suis trop occupé avec les autres choses. :<

Water up the bum isn't something that normally happens ;)

Ifrit

I don't either, I usally ask what I want to know when I want to, so people are quite use to it ! ^^

C'est ma langue maternelle, je la pratique tout les jours, et je fais des fautes à la pelles donc bon, c'est pas trop grave ^^ Et t'inquiète, je suis moi aussi pas mal occupé, mais parler en français par ci par là c'est déjà mieux que rien ! :)

Yeah, seeing it that way makes it quite strange.... but I want to try one day ^^

Natewlie likes this.

Unknown

Glad that my post start a new conversation :-)
    I personally start to train myself with a stimulator but it requires practise. And I don't have experimented a prostatic organs yet. But I m confident ^^
    I love post some website later for more information advice (but only in french)

Ifrit

If I understood well, having a prostate orgasm isn't that easy but it's worth the effort, that's it ? ^^
    Yeah if you have any kind of website or else with more informations, I'll gladly read them ^^ And of course it doesn't bother me if it's in french XD

Quote Originally Posted by Heermione View Post
    If I understood well, having a prostate orgasm isn't that easy but it's worth the effort, that's it ? ^^
    Yup. Like Snow said earlier

'It's another way to experience a form of pleasure for guys because you need to "construct" your pleasure step by step like girls actually.
    In a normal intercourse, the male excitation increase very quickly (usually in 2-3 minutes) while female excitation time is multiplied by 10 (in average of 20 minutes). But every girl is different so it depends.
    With the prostate stimulation, it's really not easy to reach an orgasm (at the beginning of your learning process). And it will let you understand better the female pleasure "construction" process.'

I also know this from experience from getting some guys off on it, it can take just as long as me, if not longer ;)

Yeah, seeing it that way makes it quite strange.... but I want to try one day ^^
    Yeah, enemas feel weird, I don't know if that's what you should look forward to for anal sex though ;) Not sure if you've done it before but don't bother doing it for your first time cause you don't know if you'll like anal sex. Better just to go to the bathroom before, shower, and then try it out. Cause it's definitely not for everyoneeeee. Maybe have a drink before so you can relax easier.

Also good luck to you Snow! From the guys I know who've done it, there's no going back.

Legendary Phoenix

well love it, my girlfriend do it often to me

Just Legend

Referring to recent Deadpool movie: Nationals woman day scene
    where ryan goes : Nononono thats not gonna work.

My old girl used to eat my butt like groceries.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast