Page 1 of 873 12351101501 ... LastLast

z ~Koisuru Boukun Club~

~Koisuru Boukun Club~

Owner: MercyLove

Co-Owner 1: KudouUsagi

Co-Owner 2: Adego-------

To Join:

Must Read the RULES!!

1. Be a registered member of this forum.

2. Must like or love Koisuru Boukun

or Hinako Takanaga!

3. Must have 30 post or more to join!

4.) You cant post in the Club before

you get accepted by me!

5.) Must PM me if you are wanting to join.

*You can give the latest news about Koisuru Boukun, post images,

or just talk whatever that is related with Koisuru Boukun,
    Hinako Takanaga works or yaoi in general*

You guys can read the manga Online Here

animeA

Or

Manga Kong

You can download the

The Tyrant who falls in love OVA

" Koisuru Boukun"

Here is a tour of the

Koisuru Boukun House

The Front Gate

Spoiler!

Front Garden Gate

Spoiler!

Front Garden

Spoiler!

Main House of KSB

Spoiler!

Back Garden Gate

Spoiler!

KBS's Back Garden

Spoiler!

Little Bridge in The Back Garden

Spoiler!

Little back garden house

Spoiler!

And even a little Church ;D

Spoiler!

One of our members named amilgaoul made this wonderful sig cards for our most active members :D

Here is mine, and i thank amilgaoul for this wonderful sig!! :D

Card 1

Spoiler!

Card 2

Spoiler!

Card 3

Spoiler!

Card 4

Spoiler!

Card 5

Spoiler!

Card 6

Spoiler!

Card 7

Spoiler!

Total Members: 83 = Including me!

1.) CatzyLee93 ------------------31.) KellyJO---------61.) yuuki3010

2.) tomomi-------------------- 32.) hotappe----- ----62.) Antigone82

3.) Wakahisa-----------------33.) bishojosteph------63.) nurikou

4.) DaremythWizz------------34.) Yuki-Yasha--------64.) Shaala

5.) Sound01-------------------35.) SofaKittyKing -----65.) Mariacarla72

6.) Aesma----------------------36.) fertry--------------66.) jlpuppy17

7.) saulute1993---------------37.) momito-chan------67.)A...Z

8.) Isikaru-----------------------38.) BL Prinsessa-------68.) bon_ayumi

9.) crimson_blade ---------------39.) Maryry-------------69.) Podnebesnaya

10.) sayra------------------------40.) koukoutsi----------70.) LoLiPoPzZ90

11.) Alina ------------------------41.) ayumik-------------71.) amielnic

12.) Rehia------------------------42.) Ginji666-------------72.) nocebo

13.) veira-------------------------43.) iro chan-------------73.) Rebecca Judas

14.) mangamanic69 ---------44.) Diaspro-----------------74.) adego

15.) usagi_prince--------------45.) darkdream23---------75.) AiKaze

16.) blackberry90--------------46.) sagiri------------------76.) Mishuela

17.) purple_nerdy ------------47.) Rikumi------------------77.) m0811

18.) denisaryu-----------------48.) Michiru83--------------78.) ~Kira-chan~

19.) silvermarble-------------49.) Lone-Wolf---------------79.) roy13

20.) KudouUsagi-------------50.) Midori koneko----------80.) snuske

21.) Silence ♥-----------------51.) poetisa------------------81.) tigermiller07

22.) cowny--------------------52.) invidqueen--------------82.) CatGirly01

23.) ShinRaR-------------------53.) andriell

24.) tzazu----------------------54.) natty_t96

25.) rukiamara----------------55.) Yukie-chan

26.) yumeria_land-------------56.) p3mOon

27.) amilgaoul------------------57.) Acinnia

28.) Mandy111 -----------------58.) sakuretta

29.) Lillian 81--------------------59.) koldun

30.) alex-chan-------------------60.) yuuki3010

Banners:

Last edited by MercyLove; 10-15-2011 at 06:43 PM.

Default Re: ~Koisuru Boukun Club~

Can I join? can I join??? Pleaseee!!! XD

Quote Originally Posted by CatzyLee93 View Post
    Can I join? can I join??? Pleaseee!!! XD

Of course Thank you!! Your the first member!

*jumps around happy* I'm the first member!!
    great idea btw!

Oh, this is nice! :o
    I would love to join too! ^^

Can we talk about other Hinako Takanaga works too?
    Or really just about Koisuru Boukun? :)

If you are a Figure Collector consider joining this new group! ^^

I'm not really active anymore. DJs won't be reuploaded as I don't have them anymore. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by tomomi View Post
    Oh, this is nice! :o
    I would love to join too! ^^

Can we talk about other Hinako Takanaga works too?
    Or really just about Koisuru Boukun? :)

Yay another member!!
    And everybody can talk about all of Hinako Takanagas manga work.

Last edited by MercyLove; 08-16-2010 at 02:44 PM.

Haha, great~ :D

If you are a Figure Collector consider joining this new group! ^^

I'm not really active anymore. DJs won't be reuploaded as I don't have them anymore. Sorry.

Its been pretty quite her lately. But My answer to the question is obvious, i want Moringa to to stay with Sempai, of course!! Misaki dosent deserve Morinaga he hurt him so much and he is not good enough for him!!

Last edited by MercyLove; 08-27-2010 at 06:18 PM.

I would like to join. As for whom Morinaga Tetsuhiro should be with I would prefer him to be with Tatsumi-Senpai. Masaki already had had his chance and he blew it. Besides Masaki is/was always in love with Morinaga's older brother Kunihiro. Besides it would be kind of sad to see Morinaga leave Senpai for Masaki even if that were a viable option, because what did the couple suffer through all that they did for? Morinaga and Senpai are funny and adorable together...

Now I need to get back to finishing the next chapter of one of my fanfics... I keep going back and forth between them and not really getting much done... I need someone to babble to about it, but so far all paths to that have wound up at dead ends...waiting for someone to get back into contact with me though...

Here's a question for you: Do you want to see some woman try and steal Senpai away from Morinaga? I know I don't, but that doesn't mean it isn't plausible for some female to try just that... but as things stand now I don't think Souichi would even really consider such a thing for long if at all. Besides how many people would be willing to put up with that personality/attitude of his? Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakahisa View Post
    I would like to join. As for whom Morinaga Tetsuhiro should be with I would prefer him to be with Tatsumi-Senpai. Masaki already had had his chance and he blew it. Besides Masaki is/was always in love with Morinaga's older brother Kunihiro. Besides it would be kind of sad to see Morinaga leave Senpai for Masaki even if that were a viable option, because what did the couple suffer through all that they did for? Morinaga and Senpai are funny and adorable together...

Now I need to get back to finishing the next chapter of one of my fanfics... I keep going back and forth between them and not really getting much done... I need someone to babble to about it, but so far all paths to that have wound up at dead ends...waiting for someone to get back into contact with me though...

Here's a question for you: Do you want to see some woman try and steal Senpai away from Morinaga? I know I don't, but that doesn't mean it isn't plausible for some female to try just that... but as things stand now I don't think Souichi would even really consider such a thing for long if at all. Besides how many people would be willing to put up with that personality/attitude of his? Heh.

Of course you can join!!! And as for your question about the woman stealing Sempai i would be very upset if Morinaga didnt put up a fight with that woman!! Sempai and Morinaga for sure are soul mates!! I mean i know sempai attitude toward Morinaga are cold, but in each Volume of the Koisuru Boukun Series he is falling so deep in love with morinaga, even though he dosent want to admit it! But i also think thats why this manga is so great and beautiful!!

Last edited by MercyLove; 08-29-2010 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 43376goku4 View Post
    Of course you can join!!! And as for your question about the woman stealing Sempai i would be very upset if Morinaga didnt put up a fight with that woman!! Sempai and Morinaga for sure are soul mates!! I mean i know sempai attitude toward Morinaga are cold, but in each Volume of the Koisuru Boukun Series he is falling so deep in morinaga love, even though he dosent want to admit it! But i also think thats why this manga is so great and beautiful!!
    I share those sentiments and do see the gradual change... otherwise it wouldn't be called Koisuru Bokun (The Tyrant Falls in Love) would it, if the tyrant didn't fall in love... I'm too much into this manga series to finish writing my original haha... love KSB fanfic but I just can't find enough of it... thinking of the expression 'if you want things done, you have to do them yourself'

Oh and for that image you have on the first post with the red ribbon. It never dawned on me to think this before... but while it may not be 'red string' there is in the Japanese culture from what I've read and seen a great emphasis at least in stories on the Red String of Fate and its wrapped around Morinaga and Tatsumi's arms... and Tatsumi is holding a pair of scissors as though he'd like to cut that string... but the red ribbon wrapped around the scissors too so that it couldn't cut it.

I share those sentiments and do see the gradual change... otherwise it wouldn't be called Koisuru Bokun (The Tyrant Falls in Love) would it, if the tyrant didn't fall in love... I'm too much into this manga series to finish writing my original haha... love KSB fanfic but I just can't find enough of it... thinking of the expression 'if you want things done, you have to do them yourself'

Oh and for that image you have on the first post with the red ribbon. It never dawned on me to think this before... but while it may not be 'red string' there is in the Japanese culture from what I've read and seen a great emphasis at least in stories on the Red String of Fate and its wrapped around Morinaga and Tatsumi's arms... and Tatsumi is holding a pair of scissors as though he'd like to cut that string... but the red ribbon wrapped around the scissors too so that it couldn't cut it.

Wow ruelly i didnt ruelly notice it before!! Man i should ruelly pay more attention,

shame on me!! :dark:

But I did notice the red string which mean soul mates but i didnt see the scissors which mean's

Sempai whats to cut it but he can't because their future and evolving

love is to strong to break!!

Last edited by MercyLove; 08-27-2010 at 07:18 PM.

Wow ruelly i didnt ruelly notice it before!! Man i should ruelly pay more attention,

shame on me!! :dark:

But I did notice the red string which mean soul mates but i didnt see the scissors which mean's

Sempai whats to cut it but he can't because their future and evolving l
    ove is to strong to break!!
    No problem... I often overlook things in manga or images... only to notice them later after reading or seeing it again and again. Also if you read Challengers where he's talking with his brother... which I believe was also a flashback scene in the OVA... he says You're confusing friendship for/with love.... and says something to the affect 'I won't make that mistake or I could never do it', which makes me think he was considering it if only for a moment and its not his brother whose confusing friendship as love... but him confusing love as friendship... but his prejudice and stubbornness held him tightly ne?

Also notice how they say his younger brother is a bit of an air-head.... and how slow Tatsumi Soujin was in that scene... so I guess it sort of runs in the family (except where Kanako is concerned xD) that they're a bit dense and slow on the uptake eh?

No problem... I often overlook things in manga or images... only to notice them later after reading or seeing it again and again. Also if you read Challengers where he's talking with his brother... which I believe was also a flashback scene in the OVA... he says You're confusing friendship for/with love.... and says something to the affect 'I won't make that mistake or I could never do it', which makes me think he was considering it if only for a moment and its not his brother whose confusing friendship as love... but him confusing love as friendship... but his prejudice and stubbornness held him tightly ne?

Also notice how they say his younger brother is a bit of an air-head.... and how slow Tatsumi Soujin was in that scene... so I guess it sort of runs in the family (except where Kanako is concerned xD) that they're a bit dense and slow on the uptake eh?

Yeah that how i am, i have to see things more than 2 or 3 times to notice anything. I know i am slow. But Yes i read challenger! The story and characters were very cute and i remember when he said that, I think he said that to his brother because i think he liked morinaga but he is to stubborn to admit his feelings for him, but back then when Sempai and his little brother were talking about the matter didnt morinaga kissed him right after a guy tried to rape sempai?! or maybe kiss him. Then morinaga told sempai his feelings and of course sempai got angry with morinaga but i then Morinaga asked him if he could kiss him!!! And he did of course because its Moringa after all, Sempai allows morinaga to do those type of things.

Yeah that how i am, i have to see things more than 2 or 3 times to notice anything. I know i am slow. But Yes i read challenger! The story and characters were very cute and i remember when he said that, I think he said that to his brother because i think he liked morinaga but he is to stubborn to admit his feelings for him, but back then when Sempai and his little brother were talking about the matter didnt morinaga kissed him right after a guy tried to rape sempai?! or maybe kiss him. Then morinaga told sempai his feelings and of course sempai got angry with morinaga but i then Morinaga asked him if he could kiss him!!! And he did of course because its Moringa after all, Sempai allows morinaga to do those type of things.
    Eh, no Morinaga didn't try to kiss him right after that. That attempted rape scene happened four years before Challengers took place. Morinaga either only told Hiroto-kun or was thinking it after Hiroto-kun wondered what made Senpai so intolerant. It wasn't until after Morinaga blurted out his feelings and his Senpai returned from his talk with his brother that the kiss thing happened... since Morinaga seemed to be going to leave and all... and so Tatsumi let him kiss him saying 'but just this once' so that Morinaga wouldn't quit school. Therefore one finds that the stem of Tatsumi's hatred of gays is because of that Sensei...otherwise who knows what might have happened had that not taken place.

Eh, no Morinaga didn't try to kiss him right after that. That attempted rape scene happened four years before Challengers took place. Morinaga either only told Hiroto-kun or was thinking it after Hiroto-kun wondered what made Senpai so intolerant. It wasn't until after Morinaga blurted out his feelings and his Senpai returned from his talk with his brother that the kiss thing happened... since Morinaga seemed to be going to leave and all... and so Tatsumi let him kiss him saying 'but just this once' so that Morinaga wouldn't quit school. Therefore one finds that the stem of Tatsumi's hatred of gays is because of that Sensei...otherwise who knows what might have happened had that not taken place.

Wow ruelly i was way off!! Man i need to read Challengers again.

Thank you for the right information!
    But hey, thats why we have this Club.
    So if it wasent for that stupid sensei than Sempai would not be so stubborn to accept morinaga and himself. :E5379Z:

Wow ruelly i was way off!! Man i need to read Challengers again.

Thank you for the right information!
    But hey, thats why we have this Club.
    So if it wasent for that stupid sensei than Sempai would not be so stubborn to accept morinaga and himself. :E5379Z:
    Yeah, that's the way I see it anyway. Although he did tell the Sensei that he wasn't into guys... but I don't think at that point he was a homo hater, just wasn't interested. Although it was also the first time that Tatsumi started to remember Morinaga's name... in Challengers Morinaga even thought of Senpai as anti-social and socially retarded, sounds kind of mean hmmn? Ah well I love both their personalities. I always felt bad for Hiroto-kun though, but I'm sure he'd find someone working at a gay bar at some point eh? Anyway yeah, I think Morinaga might have had a easier time with Tatsumi-senpai if not for that incident... maybe still reluctant, but not quite as bad? Without that though we wouldn't get all the fun out of the KSB manga... but its interesting to imagine and I may once finished with my current fics write such an alternate history...

Last edited by Wakahisa; 08-27-2010 at 09:00 PM.

Yeah, that's the way I see it anyway. Although he did tell the Sensei that he wasn't into guys... but I don't think at that point he was a homo hater, just wasn't interested. Although it was also the first time that Tatsumi started to remember Morinaga's name... in Challengers Morinaga even thought of Senpai as anti-social and socially retarded, sounds kind of mean hmmn? Ah well I love both their personalities. I always felt bad for Hiroto-kun though, but I'm sure he'd find someone working at a gay bar at some point eh? Anyway yeah, I think Morinaga might have had a easier time with Tatsumi-senpai if not for that incident... maybe still reluctant, but not quite as bad? Without that though we wouldn't get all the fun out of the KSB manga... but its interesting to imagine and I may once finished with my current fics write such an alternate history...

Yes i agree with you!! He was not into guys at all but i think sempai is scared to admit that he is falling in love with a man because if he admits it then his wrost nighware will come true. But i guess we should been patient i mean after all he was straigh not to long ago and he hated all of the homos and gays in the world. I mean this is good process but, it is taking long. And i also agree with you on the part about morinaga having a easier time with semapin if not for the accident, and yes thank god nothing bad happen like getting raped!! Man i dont even want to think about it!! :189bbdde:

Yes i agree with you!! He was not into guys at all but i think sempai is scared to admit that he is falling in love with a man because if he admits it then his wrost nighware will come true. But i guess we should been patient i mean after all he was straigh not to long ago and he hated all of the homos and gays in the world. I mean this is good process but, it is taking long. And i also agree with you on the part about morinaga having a easier time with semapin if not for the accident, and yes thank god nothing bad happen like getting raped!! Man i dont even want to think about it!! :189bbdde:
    Neither do I, although the first time with Morinaga was rape (as in a conversation from the second times next day Morinaga mentioned something along the lines of the second time not being rape)... but I think it would have had a different connotation with that Sensei... at least Senpai knew Morinagas feelings and all. It's what has turned a lot of people off of the Manga (I even just found an image saying something to that effect about the Manga while trying to find images), but some people can look beyond that... Senpai cares for Morinaga, but I don't think he had any sort of feelings, even friendship for that Sensei. (At least it's not like Animal-X)

Also, I prefer Souichi with his long hair, but this looks very strange... and with a ton of different hair colors... just what is his natural hair color? Dirty-blond? And I couldn't see him dressed up like the girl in this... Morinaga sure has an interesting imagination no? Imaging him in high school is probably what the short hair is for due to what he is wearing and apparently you're not supposed to have long hair if you're male in school? Also gotta love the extra Hibuki Princess

Spoiler!

Last edited by Wakahisa; 08-27-2010 at 10:13 PM.

Neither do I, although the first time with Morinaga was rape... but I think it would have had a different connotation with that Sensei... at least Senpai knew Morinagas feelings and all. It's what has turned a lot of people off of the Manga (I even just found an image saying something to that effect about the Manga while trying to find images), but some people can look beyond that... Senpai cares for Morinaga, but I don't think he had any sort of feelings, even friendship for that Sensei. (At least it's not like Animal-X)

Also, I prefer Souichi with his long hair, but this looks very strange... and with a ton of different hair colors... just what is his natural hair color? Dirty-blond? And I couldn't see him dressed up like the girl in this... Morinaga sure has an interesting imagination no? Imaging him in high school is probably what the short hair is for due to what he is wearing and apparently you're not supposed to have long hair if you're male in school? Also gotta love the extra Hibuki Princess

Spoiler!

Yeah when morinaga took sempai by force it made me mad with morinaga he should have had more self control :E5379Z: but then i felt sad and sorry for him when sempai told him that he didnt want to see him again or talk to him. Then in the image you could see moringa crying because of that. But after morinaga left sempai was getting worried for him even though morinaga did that to him, so he did care for morinaga enough to forgive him and to blackmail himself. But i ruelly want sempai to admit to morinaga in this upcoming volume. I mean Misaki is coming back!! He ruelly needs to get his feelings Sort it out.

And i also love sempai's long hair, it makes him look very sexy and cute!! And I though that sempai's hair color was dirty blond, somethings it looks gray with blond or just blond, and i think that is his normal hair color. And i also the extra chapters like the princess one and bear and wolf.

Page 1 of 873 12351101501 ... LastLast